“Coming to the hospital for a procedure can be nerve wracking enough for a patient, but coupling that with a seemingly small mishap, was almost more than one elderly woman could manage. On a recent morning, this patient arrived for a procedure and accidentally struck a fire control box on the wall of the visitor garage. Her rear side window shattered and glass was everywhere.
The patient was visibly upset and worried. Evan was called and arrived immediately … prepared! He vacuumed her car, removing every last shard of glass, and secured a plastic sheet over the window. The patient was extremely grateful and relieved and was able to proceed to have her procedure. Thank you, Evan, for a great job!”