YNHCH Pediatric Specialty Center
Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital offers children the most advanced medical care available. Our advanced approaches to pediatric medical and surgical therapies and our innovative research help ensure a continuum of excellence that patients need and deserve. Several YNHCH specialty programs have recently been spotlighted for their excellence by U.S. News & World Report's "America’s Best Children's Hospitals. "
Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center at the Greenwich Hospital Campus provides children and families convenient access to Yale New Haven Children's Hospital nationally ranked pediatric subspecialists. This means improved access for patients in the Fairfield-Westchester County area to specialized pediatric care and treatment that ranks among the best in the country.
Some of the infant, child and adolescent medical conditions treated by our specialists include:
- Pediatric endocrinology provides care to children and adolescents with various problems including growth difficulty, growth hormone, thyroid or adrenal abnormalities, and problems with puberty and development
- Pediatric gastroenterology offers comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for children from infancy to adolescence with complex gastrointestinal disorders of the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver and pancreas
- Pediatric orthopedics provides comprehensive care for all disorders of and injuries to the musculoskeletal system, from infancy through adolescence
- Pediatric respiratory medicine provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for infants, children and adolescents with acute and chronic respiratory and sleep disorders.
- Pediatric rheumatology provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for joint, bone and muscle disorders in children.
- Pediatric surgery pre-operative and post-operative visits are conducted at the Greenwich campus. Our board-certified surgeons are known for a wide range of expertise including, advanced minimally invasive surgery, childhood surgical oncology, consultations for fetal congenital anomalies, pediatric trauma and outpatient surgery to name a few.
Although Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital Pediatric Specialty Center specialists work closely with the child's primary care physician, no referral is necessary. If you need a referral, speak with your primary pediatrician.