Heart & Vascular Services
The Heart & Vascular Department at Greenwich Hospital offers advanced cardiac and vascular care. Patients receive state-of-the-art treatment and diagnosis from some of the nation’s top board-certified cardiologists, affiliated with the Yale New Haven Hospital Heart and Vascular Center. Skilled specialists offer a wide range of expertise in prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment for patients with heart disease.
Conditions treated include:
- Coronary artery disease (including heart attack)
- Abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias)
- Heart failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
- Pericardial disease
- Aorta disease and Marfan syndrome
- Vascular disease (blood vessel disease)
- Diagnostic Services. Cardiac patients at Greenwich Hospital have access to a full range of diagnostic tests to accurately diagnose and evaluate heart conditions.
- Interventional Cardiology. Patients receive superior care from board certified interventional cardiologists for diseases of the coronary arteries and valves, and arrhythmias.
- Emergency Angioplasty. Interventional cardiologists provide round-the-clock emergency angioplasty for heart attack patients.
- Cardiology Inpatient Care. Cardiac patients receive the highest standard of specialized care, treatment and monitoring in our Intensive and Intermediate Care (Telemetry) units.
- Vascular Surgery. Board certified vascular surgeons provide advanced diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders of arteries, veins and the lymphatic system.
Learn more in Vascular Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation. Cardiac rehabilitation helps people with heart disease reduce their risk, feel healthier and improve their cardiovascular functioning.
- Prevention and Wellness. Our Center for Healthy Living offers screenings, clinical tests and complete physical examinations to assess personal risk factors for heart disease and develop a treatment plan for controlling them.
Appointments require a doctor’s order. For more information, call 203-863-3164.