Heart & Vascular Center
Some of the country’s best cardiologists are affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, providing exceptional cardiac care to the community. Specialized services include programs for screening, prevention, emergency care, treatment and rehabilitation. Heart & Vascular services are directed by Francis Neeson, MD; Christopher Howes, MD; and Henry Cabin, MD.
Cardiac Specialties include:
- Full range of diagnostic testing services
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization procedures
- Emergency angioplasty, which uses an inflatable balloon-tipped catheter to open blocked arteries during a heart attack.
- Patient-centered intensive and intermediate cardiac care units
- Cardiac rehabilitation for heart patients
- Round-the-clock critical emergency care
- Cardiovascular educational and disease prevention programs