Become a Volunteer
If you can commit three hours or more each week, Greenwich Hospital welcomes you as a volunteer.
- Volunteer orientations and training seminars make sure you become familiar with hospital policies and procedures.
- Opportunities are also available for junior volunteers, age 14 and older. These younger volunteers perform many of the same services as the adults. Junior volunteers gain valuable community service experience along with the satisfaction of making an important contribution to the hospital.
Thank you for your interest! Please email us to request the following three forms for completion:
- Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Background Check Form (PDF)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act FCRA Release Form (PDF)
Once you have completed them, send to:
Volunteer Services Department
5 Perryridge Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
We will contact you after reviewing your application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Dept. at 203-863-3222 any time between 8 am - 4 pm. At other times, please leave a voicemail, or email us.
If you are between the ages of 14 and 18 and would like to volunteer, we invite you to contact us for an interview. Spaces are limited. Please call the Volunteer Services Dept. at 203-863-3222 any time between 8 am - 4 pm. At other times, please leave a voicemail, or email us.