Supply Chain Management
Yale New Haven Health System Supply Chain Management focuses on:
- Delivering high-quality supplies, services and equipment, at the lowest total cost.
- Contributing to improved patient outcomes by exceeding the expectations of our clinicians and leadership by providing relevant supply chain knowledge in the selection, procurement, movement and use of supplies, services and equipment.
- Fostering supply chain collaboration based on trusted relationships by promoting creativity and transparency within our supply chain teams and our internal partners as well as our supply partners and other healthcare organizations.
- Leveraging changes in clinical and business processes, coupled with the rapid adoption of technology to accelerate the effective and efficient use of resources.
- Sign into the Yale New Haven Health Vendor Portal
- View our vendor policy
- Learn about False Claims and Payment Fraud Prevention policy
- Or view terms & conditions
please visit the Vendors section on the Yale New Haven Health website