Occupational Medicine and Wellness Services
Yale New Haven Health is working to keep your employees healthier. The Occupational Medicine and Wellness Services Team offer employer groups a comprehensive range of services from traditional workplace injury care and case coordination to work-related physicals and disease management.
Our team consists of board-certified physicians with specializations in occupational medicine, emergency medicine, internal medicine and family medicine; certified physician assistants, medical assistants, nurses, physical/occupational therapists and radiology technicians.
Our team specializes in providing physicals and screenings recommended for employer groups as well the treatment and care of work related injuries and illnesses.
Continuum of Care
We provide a continuum of care for your employees. We will coordinate follow-up testing and sub-specialty physician services if needed to ensure that your employees receive expert medical care and are safely returned to work in a timely manner.
- Worker's Compensation
- Injury care and management
- Rehabilitation Services
- Case coordination
- Employment Physicals
- Coast Guard physicals
- Diver medical certification exams (Bridgeport, Groton and Stamford only)
- Firefighter medical surveillance and wellness
- Fitness for duty/Return-to-work
- Law enforcement officers
- OSHA surveillance and regulatory physicals
- Pre-placement and post-offer
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Immunizations recommended for employer groups
- Consultation services
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Worksite ergonomic evaluations
* Clinicians are FMCSA certified and listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners